This week I worked on my explanation about what type of design process I was going to use for my project. After viewing quite a lot I decided on using the LAUNCH process for its kid friendly vocabulary, and the fact that it breaks down the steps into digestible chunks. Also, it will be easy for teachers to incorporate it into the content they already teach. I also worked on alignment from the feedback that I got from Jeremy. I really think I have been looking at this project too long, I didn’t even notice until he said something. And today I noticed some more weird things and inconsistencies that I will work on fixing for next week. I think my slides describing LAUNCH could be more interesting incorporating some images. I think things are starting to look pretty good, and they are making sense. I plan on showing this video to some of my co-workers this week to see what they think and if it is making sense to them. I learned about some really interesting ways that people have broken down the design process to suit certain needs. It has been quite eye opening for my project.
I'm Tonya Stuart-Melland and I am working on choosing my thesis topic for grad school. Here is my step-by-step process.